[Rubygems-developers] gembundles

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:48:57 EDT 2007

What about the potential duplication and conflict of versions?  For
example, if you multiple versions of a dependency installed as
first-class gems, then other multiple (and possibly duplicated and
conflicting) versions "bundled" in with another first-class gem, which
ones "win"?  What goes on the load path first?  Does it depend on the
circumstances (which one is loaded first)?