[Rubygems-developers] Swap library directory of some gem to development source tree

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:06:14 EDT 2007

After adding to buildr.cmd -I parameter

like this
@ruby -I C:/work/opensource/ruby/buildr/lib "c:/PROGRA~1/ruby/bin/buildr" %*

I have an exception

c:/PROGRA~1/ruby/bin/buildr:16:in `load': no such file to load -- buildr
        from c:/PROGRA~1/ruby/bin/buildr:16

bin/buildr is a standard

# This file was generated by RubyGems.
# The application 'buildr' is installed as part of a gem, and
# this file is here to facilitate running it.

require 'rubygems'
version = "> 0"
if ARGV.first =~ /^_(.*)_$/ and Gem::Version.correct? $1 then
  version = $1
gem 'buildr', version
load 'buildr'    # <========== EXCEPTION GOES FROM HERE

What does it mean??

I have exception both with space and without in -I parameter
-I path