[Rubygems-developers] Repackaging a Gem for other Package Managers (e.g. RPM, deb, conary, etc.)

Scott Parkerson scott.parkerson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:55:34 EST 2007

On 1/24/07, Chad Woolley <thewoolleyman at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the third thread like this that has been started tin the last
> couple of weeks (there was two here, and one on the mongrel list).

This is the part where I firmly plant my palms into my forehead. Sorry
for reposting! I'll check them out and see if I have more questions.

I guess this is the Mongrel-related thread you were talking about, right:
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/mongrel-users/2007-January/002669.html

Sheepishly,
Scott
---
scott parkerson. geek, erstwhile prophet and fool.
just a cog in the machinery: http://www.smerpology.org/sprocket/