[Rubygems-developers] [gemtacular] - a question

Chad Humphries chad at spicycode.com
Thu Jan 18 23:04:02 EST 2007

Hey guys, I wanted to post here about a site I developed and how it relates
to gemtacular.  I've been working on and off on rubyfurnace (
http://rubyfurnace.com/) since RubyConf.   My wife and I had our first child
at the beginning of the year and as one might imagine free time was on hold
for dec/jan.  I finally got what I had done with rubyfurnace out a few days
ago after I got a new hosting package.

A lot of what gemtacular does my site does and vice versa.  I also have
plugins on the site, but we'll leave them at the door considering this is
the rubygems list.   I've posted a little more about what it does/doesn't on
my blog ( spicycode.com) if anyone cares to read.

The point of this post is mainly to say hello and see if there is a good way
to combine development efforts (where/when possible).   If there is a better
list to redirect this to let me know.

Thanks for any input/feedback/etc.

Chad Humphries
http://spicycode.com