[Rubygems-developers] Gem indexing problem on RubyForge

Paul Duncan pabs at pablotron.org
Mon Jan 15 17:13:07 EST 2007

* Tom Copeland (tom at infoether.com) wrote:
> deploy if file_name =~ /\/#{spec.full_name}.gem$/

> This is going to affect about 40 gems.

Change it to this:

  deploy if file_name =~ /\/#{spec.full_name}.gem$/i

And at least 14 of them (all of mine) should disappear from the list.

> I've attached the test program and the list to the bottom of this
> email.  Looks like it's mostly operating-system-specific gems.

And virtually all of my gems, because I use proper names for the full
name of the package, but lower-case filenames for the gems themselves.

Paul Duncan <pabs at pablotron.org>        OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562
http://www.pablotron.org/               http://www.paulduncan.org/