[Rubygems-developers] Gemtacular.com

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Mon Jan 8 19:24:00 EST 2007

Done.  http://gemtacular.rubygems.org

> > > Regarding opening the source to some collaborators, that wouldn't be a
> > > problem. I have it hosted on my subversion repo so I would just need
> > > to set up some accounts for whomever would be involved.
> > >
> > > Let me know what you would like to do and we'll make it happen.
> > >

> > Let us know when you have the RubyForge stuff ready and we'll start
> > pitching in.  I know Bruce Williams had some UI stuff already laid out
> > that would be a nice addition in the short term.
>
> I've submitted for registration, I'll let you know once the source
> code is moved over into the rubyforge repo.

Cool.  One of the things Bruce and I had started working on was using
RubyForge as the authentication provider for rubygems.org.  When we
get access, that's one of the things I'd like to add.  What are your
thoughts?

I think we should do some hacking on this, get it up as the main
RubyGems.org page, and make some noise about it to get people using
it.

Chad