[Rubygems-developers] Including new RubyGems release in One-Click Installer

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 23:50:06 EST 2007

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am working on a new release of the
One-Click Ruby Installer for Windows, I'm updating all of the included
packages to their latest versiobn, and I want it to contain the new version
of RubyGems (which you haven't yet released).

I was hoping to release the one-click installer sometime in the next few
weeks. Is this compatible with your planes for releasing the new RubyGems?