[Rubygems-developers] rubygems beta time?

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Sat Jan 6 10:44:16 EST 2007

Jim Weirich wrote:
 > Eric Hodel wrote:
 >> What's the status of this?
 > I've not been able to reproduce the problem.  I would recommend going
 > ahead with the release.  If we find the issue later, then we an get out
 > a new version with a fix for this quickly.

Hang on. I just noticed that Michael has responded to me on my
gmail account with some more information. Let me review that and
I'll either have a patch or a go ahead by this afternoon.

-- Jim Weirich      jim at weirichhouse.org     http://onestepback.org
-- In theory, practice and theory are the same.
-- In practice, they are different.