[Rubygems-developers] Gemtacular.com

Anthony Eden anthonyeden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 16:30:38 EST 2007

On 1/3/07, Nic Williams <drnicwilliams at gmail.com> wrote:
> Erik Kastner and I wrote a Rails  app (single RESTful controller) to allow
> webapps/widgets to get gem data as JSON (with callbacks etc) based on the
> YAML file. Erik's currently hosting it on his local machine but it'd be
> great for it it be included in this new gem app.
> If this is something you're happy to include, let me know if you need help
> migrating this code into the gemtacular code base.
> Cheers
> Nic

I would be happy to have it integrated in there if you find it useful,
but first some decisions need to be made as to where the code will
live. Unless there are any objections I will probably request a
RubyForge project to host the code within the next couple of days.
Once the final Subversion repo is up then I'll give you access so you
can integrate.