[Rubygems-developers] 0.9.2?

Jim Weirich jim.weirich at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 16:34:20 EST 2007

On 2/4/07, Chad Fowler <chad at chadfowler.com> wrote:
> I just checked in some test fixes.  Tests are now running 100% on my
> Mac.  It's getting late here, but I'm wondering if anyone would have
> the time to do a quickie release today (and of course agree that we
> should do one).  Rails 1.2.2 is on the way, and DHH will advise that
> everyone gem update --system.  It would be great if we had a new rev
> that didn't have a completely broken gem unpack when people do that.
>
> Sorry to ask and not do it myself, but I've got a long day tomorrow
> that starts way earlier than I'm going to be able to comfortably wake
> up :)

Can it wait until Monday evening?  Anatol sent some proxy fixes.  I've
applied the patches, and would really like feedback that they were
properly done.  Unfortunately, he can't verify that it works behind an
authenticating proxy until Monday (at work).  I can get the release
notes up to date now so as soon as we get a go ahead we can pop out a
release.

Is that ok?