[Rubygems-developers] 0.9.2?

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Sun Feb 4 16:03:08 EST 2007

Hi all,

I just checked in some test fixes.  Tests are now running 100% on my
Mac.  It's getting late here, but I'm wondering if anyone would have
the time to do a quickie release today (and of course agree that we
should do one).  Rails 1.2.2 is on the way, and DHH will advise that
everyone gem update --system.  It would be great if we had a new rev
that didn't have a completely broken gem unpack when people do that.

Sorry to ask and not do it myself, but I've got a long day tomorrow
that starts way earlier than I'm going to be able to comfortably wake
up :)