[Rubygems-developers] Where is gem_server?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 07:27:19 EST 2007

On Dec 26, 2007 9:09 AM, Sandy Young <homercs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have downloaded rubygems-1.0.1.tgz and installed it, and it works well.
> But when I try to read rDoc, I can't find the gem_server shell. Does the tar
> file not include this shell? Where can I find it?

No offense, but you should start reading also the release notes since 0.9.5:

http://rubyforge.org/frs/shownotes.php?release_id=16500

* `gem_server` is now `gem server`
* `gemlock` is now `gem lock`
* `gem_mirror` is now `gem mirror`
* `gemwhich` is now `gem which`
* `gemri` is no longer included with RubyGems

also, 'gem help commands' will show you that.

HTH,
--
Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems