[Rubygems-developers] Still issues with mswin32 as platform

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:13:15 EST 2007

On Dec 17, 2007 8:04 AM, Luis Lavena <luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Guys,
> I'm sad to inform that latest test with trunk (revision 1551) still
> fails with gems that uses 'mswin32' platform.
> To better show the problem, uploaded a video to google:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5029229715132035200&hl=en
> I think google made the video quality low, so currently I'm uploading
> it to my host and will post a followup with the link (less than 1
> hour).

The higher resolution videos:

http://mmediasys.com/rubygems/rubygems_behavior-2.mp4 (12MB)
http://mmediasys.com/rubygems/rubygems_behavior-2.mov (112MB)

Still need to check what codecs works cross platform, and also it
seems QT7 Animation codec don't work so well on windows :-P

Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems
A common mistake that people make when trying to design
something completely foolproof is to underestimate
the ingenuity of complete fools.
Douglas Adams