[Rubygems-developers] RubyGems 1.0 release soon

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 00:43:54 EST 2007

On Dec 15, 2007 8:35 PM, Eric Hodel <drbrain at segment7.net> wrote:
> Are there any other outstanding issues or important bugs that should
> be fixed in the tracker?  Or bugs that didn't make it into the tracker?

I am still having problems with gem server in 0.9.5.  I just updated
that thread with my debug output.  This seems like a problem, because
I am not doing anything different than 0.9.4, and it won't serve my
local test gems anymore.  I'd be glad to help resolve this (or
understand what I'm doing wrong and why it's not a problem).  I'll
keep debugging trying to see what is different from 0.9.4, and update
the thread with what I find.

I don't have a ticket for this yet, but I can create one if you want...

-- Chad