[Rubygems-developers] Recognizing Platforms

Eric Hodel drbrain at segment7.net
Tue Aug 21 00:26:26 EDT 2007

On Aug 20, 2007, at 13:03, Berger, Daniel wrote:
> Also, any chance we could add AIX and HP-UX in the mix? I think we get
> enough posts for those platforms on ruby-talk to warrant it.

I'd love to, if I knew what they looked like.

Do you know anyone who has an AIX or HP-UX machine that can run
tattle (best) or run this code (second best)?

Incidentally I have an HP-UX, but installing an OS modern-enough OS
on it to run Ruby alone is a long day's work, I'd rather let the
lazyweb take care of it.