[Rubygems-developers] Platform selection in gem install

Austin Ziegler halostatue at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 17:22:06 EDT 2007

On 8/8/07, Eric Hodel <drbrain at segment7.net> wrote:
> On Jul 25, 2007, at 15:18, Alexey Verkhovsky wrote:
> > I'd rather manage package sources by editing /etc/rubygems
> > configuration file.
> This sounds like an excellent way to do it.

And the Windows solution? The advantage to sources.gem is that it's in
the same place that Rubygems itself is. There's probably a better
solution overall, but let's not make a Unix-only solution, even though
I only use Windows for work development these days.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue at gmail.com * http://www.halostatue.ca/
               * austin at halostatue.ca * http://www.halostatue.ca/feed/