[Rubygems-developers] Do you guys have Tattle Reports wishlist?

Gregory Brown gregory.t.brown at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 22:08:36 EDT 2007

Hi Chad, Eric, Jim, et. al

It's been a while since I said I'd work on this at MWRC, but with
Ruport 1.0 coming up around the corner, it's about time to get some
quality examples of what it can do.The tattle data is a nice, fairly
simple data set to work with, so it should be a good task to target.

I've got a database dump, and I'm sure we can think up some reports,
but I'd be interested in producing whatever is most important to the
RubyGems developers.

So if you have a wish list, let me know, and we'll see what we can do
with it in the next couple weeks.

PS: Chad, I've CCed Mike, who is in charge of our Rails integration, I
think it'll be easy to integrate reports right into the tattle rails
app, but Mike would be the one to go to on that.