[Rubygems-developers] RubyGems 0.9.2 on Ruby 1.9?

Mauricio Fernandez mfp at acm.org
Wed Apr 18 11:37:51 EDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 09:17:29AM -0500, Lyle Johnson wrote:
> On 4/18/07, Mauricio Fernandez <mfp at acm.org> wrote:
>
> > AFAIK the code in the svn repos will not work with 1.9, but moriq (Kazuhiro
> > Yoshida) has created a branch that runs on 1.9[1], take a look at
> >
> > http://collaboa.moriq.com/rubygems-for-ruby-1-9/repository/changesets
>
> Do you know how can I check out this branch? I've tried a few things
> along the lines of:
>
>     svn checkout \
>         http://collaboa.moriq.com/rubygems-for-ruby-1-9/repository/trunk \
>         rubygems-for-ruby-1.9
>
> but haven't hit on the correct URL yet (and I can't find any pointers
> on the site itself).

I found this address on the blog
  http://dev.moriq.com/svn/local/rubygems/trunk
However, it's not accessible anymore, unlike the Rails and rake branches
  http://dev.moriq.com/svn/local/rake/trunk
  http://dev.moriq.com/svn/local/rails/trunk
I will try to see if it can be made available again.

                        ** Latest postings **
simplefold: better vim folding (Ruby, Objective Caml, Perl, PHP, Java)
  http://eigenclass.org/hiki/simplefold
evil.rb wants love
  http://eigenclass.org/hiki/evil.rb-wants-love