[Rubygems-developers] Can't install fxruby via rubygems 0.9.0 on Windows XP

Wes Gamble weyus at att.net
Thu Sep 21 19:55:07 EDT 2006

I uninstalled fxruby using "gem uninstall" and attempted to reinstall
using "gem install" and I still get the 404 error.

1) Is there a way for me to update the list of mirrors - I assume that
that is all handled server-side so probably not.

2) Is there some debug mode that I can run gem install in, so that I can
see which server and/or file is being looked for?

Thanks,
Wes