[Rubygems-developers] Gem Problem due to ActiveRecord-JDBC.

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 08:26:23 EDT 2006

I am not sure that following problem related to yours, but some hours ago
'gem update'  commands started to give me strange response.

C:\work\dbcis\gbcrm\development\main\application>gem update
Updating installed gems...
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (NoMethodError)
    private method `scan' called for #<YAML::PrivateType:0x338ffd0>

But if I do 'gem install SOMEGEM' works ok.

Seems that global gem index is broken.

anatol (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pomozok/)