[Rubygems-developers] Gem Problem due to ActiveRecord-JDBC.

Ola Bini ola.bini at ki.se
Wed Sep 6 08:23:47 EDT 2006

Ola Bini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For some reason my recent release of an ActiveRecord-JDBC-gem to
> RubyForge (in the jruby-extras project), have broken the global gems
> source index. I have _tried_ to remove this gem from RubyForge, but
> RubyForge gives me error. Any heads up what I should do?

I have finally managed to remove that complete edition, which should
include the gem in question...

But it seems fairly worrying that a single badly formed gem could
actually break the central source index, globally...

Any thoughts about this?

Regards
--
  Ola Bini (http://ola-bini.blogspot.com)
  JvYAML, RbYAML, JRuby and Jatha contributor