[Rubygems-developers] Release Notes for 0.9.0

Jim Weirich jim.weirich at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 17:13:22 EDT 2006

On 6/27/06, Tilman Sauerbeck <tilman at code-monkey.de> wrote:
> Jim Weirich [2006-06-26 23:38]:
> Hi Jim,
> > [...]
> > * Rake built extensions are now supported (Tilman Saurbeck).
> > [...]
> >
> > * Daniel Roux, Eric Hodel, Luca Pireddu, and Tilman Saurbeck.
> would you mind fixing the spelling error in my last name? :)

Ack!  Sorry about that.  It's fixed in CVS now.

On a related name topic:

I think Daniel Roux should be Danie Roux as well.  The ChangeLog says
Daniel, but I have exchanged emails with a Danie Roux on a different topic,
but I think its the same person.  I don't have the original email with
Roux's patch though ... can anyone confirm?