[Rubygems-developers] Handling the .desktop File

Jim Weirich jim.weirich at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:58:39 EDT 2006

On 6/21/06, Curt Hibbs <curt.hibbs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jim/Chad,
>
> You might want to go to yor RubyForge admin page and turn off the Forum
> option. That way it's tab won't even appear.

Curt ... done so.  Thanks.

Mirko ... RubyGems does not support installing stuff outside the RubyGems
sandbox.  However, if you want to take advantage of the easy distribution
method of RubyGems, all you would need to do is provide a post-installation
script that the user can run after installing the gem.