[Rubygems-developers] RubyGems wiki and DeveloperGuide

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Thu Jun 15 15:54:37 EDT 2006

John Gabriele wrote:
> Is the RubyGems wiki still up to date and in service? I see that its
> front page has been spammed and I can't find a link to it from the
> RubyGems homepage.
>
> The reason I found it was that I was looking for the developer's guide
> as referenced in Chapter 7 of the RubyGems user's guide
> (http://docs.rubygems.org/read/chapter/5).

The wiki is totally decommissioned.  I should see if there is a way for
Tom to disable it.

As far as the Developer's Guide, that was just a few pages on the wiki
that (for the most part) have been incorporated into the existing docs.
We should probably remove the reference to Developer's guide.

-- Jim Weirich