[Rubygems-developers] Current ToDo list?

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 21:28:51 EDT 2006

Sometime this this weekend I'm going to be releasing what I hope to be the
final release candidate of the one-click installer, and I'd like to get the
final release out by the end of the week.

But I really want to coordinate with your release because I want the
one-click installer to have the latest RubyGems.

So, are you planning a release soon and if so, when?

Thanks,
Curt