[Rubygems-developers] Proxy auth fix (Was: ri generation patch for Rubygems)

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:09:03 EST 2006

OK. Proxy support from CVS works fine.

And one note according to tests. test_installer fails with error
"Zlib::GzipFile::NoFooter: footer is not found"
That is due-to file test\data\PostMessage-0.0.1.gem that stored in CVS as
text file, so linebreaks corrupted. So this file is not valid Zip file on
Windows anymore.

anatol (http://pomozov.info)