[Rubygems-developers] Proxy auth fix (Was: ri generation patch for Rubygems)

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 04:51:57 EST 2006

Hi Eric.

I could provide cvs diff's. But RubyGems sources have a lot of TABs so after
editing I have zillion of changes TAB->4 spaces (I have editor option to
force removing TABS).
So to make diff cleaner I decide to use gnu diff with ignore whitespace
option. Could you please format sources to make others developers life
easier.

Also I will test latest sources from CVS and give you results.

anatol (http://pomozov.info)