[Rubygems-developers] GUI Interfacing with rubygems?

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 20:47:00 EST 2006

On 12/28/06, Anthony Eden <anthonyeden at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why not include an option in the tool which allows a user to execute
> the chmod automatically with a single action? Explain what it will do
> and then let them verify that they are ok with it.
>
> V/r
> Anthony

Great idea, and that's what I'll probably do.  Initially, it will be
some instructions in the docs :)  The other option is to include
directions on invoking the command line programatically with `` or
IO.popen, since I already support a --sudo option from the executable
wrapper script (by recursively calling my executable again with sudo).