[Rubygems-developers] New patch for 'gem contents' bug

Tom Pollard tomp at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 8 23:18:14 EST 2006

On Dec 8, 2006, at 11:01 AM, Grant Hollingworth wrote:
> I supplied a patch back in June that's essentially the same as the
> one on Rubyforge.  I think maybe it didn't work on gems with
> multiple versions, though.

The --version option not working for 'gem contents' is a separate
bug, which I hadn't noticed.  It turns out it's just an typo in the
configuration of that option in ContentsCommand.  ( "--version"
should be "--version VERSION" in the add_option() call.)

Another thing that looks to me like a bug is that, when there are
multiple versions, the earliest version is selected by default,
rather than the most current.