[Rubygems-developers] [rubygems] Build broken by drbrain (#1109)

Jim Weirich jim.weirich at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 15:57:36 EST 2006

Ok, all the tests are passing for me at the moment.  The standard open-uri
handles proxy specification in a different way than the patched version we
were using.  Fortunately, the new way is a bit easier.

So, everybody, check out svn head and give it a try.  Let me know if there
are any tests that are still broken for you.  Also, try it in your real
environment and make user proxies (especially authenticated proxies) are
still working.