[Rubygems-developers] gem building native extensions

Aaron Patterson aaron_patterson at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 5 17:17:48 EDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 12:25:06PM -0600, Chad Fowler wrote:
> Aaron, are you coming to RailsConf or RubyConf?  If so, I owe you a
> drink or meal or something.  I had a really convoluted solution in
> mind for this and you found the simple way.  Thanks!
>
> Chad

I'm actually going to the Canada on Rails conference next week.  I'm not
sure about RailsConf or RubyConf.  I'd like to go if I can get work to
pay for it, but for now Vancouver is much closer to Seattle.  :-)

Also, I have a rubyforge account and I'd be happy to help you want or
need people.

--Aaron