[Rubygems-developers] gem building native extensions

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Wed Apr 5 14:21:37 EDT 2006

Chad Fowler wrote:
> Am I right in thinking that this fixes the age-old extensions bug
> that we've had on the TODO list forever?

The bug prevented the extension .so from being installed in a
subdirectory of lib.  I think that's the bug on the TODO list, so yes, I
think we (I mean Aaron) fixed it.

Aaron, given this version a try to make sure it works as intended.  I
don't have a native extension that triggers it handy.

And I echo Chad's thanks!

--
-- Jim Weirich       jweirich at one.net      http://onestepback.org