[Rubygems-developers] Update on Testing for Gems 0.9.0 Beta

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Tue Apr 4 19:06:06 EDT 2006

On Apr 4, 2006, at 3:01 PM, Jim Weirich wrote:

>     gem update --system --source http://onestepback.org/betagems

This is totally rocking!  It feels _much_ faster to me.

I think we should open up beta testing to a wide audience of people
who know they're in for potential problems.

To that end, I'm going to tell people in Rails Core and the private
#caboose channel of about 50 people to try it at their own risk.  It
would be great to get this into circulation before another huge Rails
download-fest :)