[Rubygems-developers] A ToDo list.

Eivind Eklund eivind at FreeBSD.ORG
Fri Sep 30 11:30:42 EDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 10:29:34AM -0400, Chad Fowler wrote:
> Thanks, Hugh!

>From me, too - this is a good way of collecting the issues and
generating high quality (usable) input.

I've added a reference to the RPA collection of native packaging
information, and a sentence to the point on the "More repackaging
friendly" saying that as far as I know, the sum of the datadir and
"create gem-setup.rb file" proposals would mostly solve this (as
long as people used the datadir support instead of __FILE__ hacks,
and the correct dirs were supported.)