[Rubygems-developers] A ToDo list.

Hugh Sasse hgs at dmu.ac.uk
Fri Sep 30 09:23:23 EDT 2005

I asked Chad if I could put together a TODO list on the wiki based
on list traffic, and as I put it on Ruby-(Core|Talk):

I have made an attempt to collect the main points people raised

Which Chad Fowler agreed to me doing.  The formatting is a bit iffy,
threre is no attribution -- it can be added but I thought it
wouldn't really help.  The list is not prioritized in any way yet.
As I'm not a developer of RubyGems though I try to provide useful
input, I think it isn't my place to prioritize.

Trying to get rid of invisible newlines is a nightmare.

Anyway, if you and others could look at this and kick and beat it
into shape, hopefully it will provide a useful focus for activity.