[Rubygems-developers] TODO

Mauricio Fernández mfp at acm.org
Wed Sep 28 19:42:45 EDT 2005

Hi,

any news about the TODO? I'd appreciate any information regarding
* what is finally going to be done
* how it's going to happen --- any schedule?

So far I've been asking Austin but he doesn't seem to know for sure either.

Here follows a snippet of a message I sent to ruby-core with some references
for your convenience:

--
Mauricio Fernandez