[Rubygems-developers] Packaging BOF on Friday the 14th?

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Sun Oct 2 14:17:14 EDT 2005

On 01-Oct-05, at 7:19 PM, Austin Ziegler wrote:

> (Crossposted to both ruby-core and rubygems-developers for the benefit
> of both sets of subscribers.)
>
> It seems to me that a lot of the nonsense surrounding RubyGems may be
> best solved in an in-person meeting, preferably with Matz involved.
> Shall we plan on having a BOF session about packaging and RubyGems at
> RubyConf on the Friday evening?
>
> If you have any concerns that you would like to see specifically
> discussed and you are not going to be *at* RubyConf, might I suggest
> adding something to the RubyGarden webpage on the RubyGems to do list?

I agree that it would be nice to do, but as David pointed out, this
would conflict with the already-arranged
stuff for Friday night.  A bigger problem for me is that I imagine
I'll have somewhere close to zero free moments at the conference,
so it might be hard for me to get away for this.

Maybe we could do it Thursday night depending on when people are
coming in?

Chad