[Rubygems-developers] Packaging BOF on Friday the 14th?

David A. Black dblack at wobblini.net
Sun Oct 2 08:48:29 EDT 2005

[I seem to be screwing up the cross-posting.  Sorry if duplicated.]

Hi --

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005, Eivind Eklund wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 01, 2005 at 07:19:26PM -0400, Austin Ziegler wrote:
>> (Crossposted to both ruby-core and rubygems-developers for the benefit
>> of both sets of subscribers.)
>> It seems to me that a lot of the nonsense surrounding RubyGems may be
>> best solved in an in-person meeting, preferably with Matz involved.
>> Shall we plan on having a BOF session about packaging and RubyGems at
>> RubyConf on the Friday evening?
> To make the work, I think it's very very important to make sure
> that there is somebody that can relay knowledge of repackager
> policies etc present.   Is there anybody that can take that role
> reading?

Please remember that Friday evening (up until about 9:00) is already
scheduled, with an open-ended roundtable discussion with Matz.  This
is an opportunity for everyone at the conference to ask Matz questions
about a variety of topics, including (but not limited to) RubyGems.

David A. Black
dblack at wobblini.net