[Rubygems-developers] Packaging BOF on Friday the 14th?

Eivind Eklund eivind at FreeBSD.ORG
Sun Oct 2 07:26:30 EDT 2005

On Sat, Oct 01, 2005 at 07:19:26PM -0400, Austin Ziegler wrote:
> (Crossposted to both ruby-core and rubygems-developers for the benefit
> of both sets of subscribers.)
>
> It seems to me that a lot of the nonsense surrounding RubyGems may be
> best solved in an in-person meeting, preferably with Matz involved.
> Shall we plan on having a BOF session about packaging and RubyGems at
> RubyConf on the Friday evening?

To make the work, I think it's very very important to make sure
that there is somebody that can relay knowledge of repackager
policies etc present.   Is there anybody that can take that role
reading?

I won't be able to attend, otherwise I'd be glad to do it myself,
of course.

Eivind.