[Rubygems-developers] Packaging BOF on Friday the 14th?

Austin Ziegler halostatue at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 19:19:26 EDT 2005

(Crossposted to both ruby-core and rubygems-developers for the benefit
of both sets of subscribers.)

It seems to me that a lot of the nonsense surrounding RubyGems may be
best solved in an in-person meeting, preferably with Matz involved.
Shall we plan on having a BOF session about packaging and RubyGems at
RubyConf on the Friday evening?

If you have any concerns that you would like to see specifically
discussed and you are not going to be *at* RubyConf, might I suggest
adding something to the RubyGarden webpage on the RubyGems to do list?

-austin
Austin Ziegler * halostatue at gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin at halostatue.ca