[Rubygems-developers] Request for rubygems.org

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Sun Mar 27 19:51:06 EST 2005

James Britt suggested ...

> A request:  Please add some links to http://www.rubygems.org/

> It seems like a reasonable starting place for people looking for
> RubyGems docs, FAQ, etc., but it remains a dark, cryptic page.

> I couldn't remember the exact URL for the gems manual, and on each
> failed guess  I ended up on that page, which currently isn't very helpful.

Seemed like a reasonable request, so I went ahead and added an unobtrusive
link at the bottom of the page.  If someone disagrees, feel free to restore
the page (I left a copy of the original), or would like to change the way the
link is done ... feel free.  I just wanted to get something there ASAP.