[Rubygems-developers] Codefest Grant

Eric Hodel drbrain at segment7.net
Wed Mar 9 15:06:48 EST 2005

On 09 Mar 2005, at 08:00, Marcel Molina Jr. wrote:

> I just saw on Redhanded that one of the RubyCentral Codefest grants
> was going toward a RubyGems cleanup and enhancement. I hadn't seen
> anything about that on this list so I was wondering who is involved
> (beside Ryan Davis). I'm not wanting to get a piece of the funds, just
> curious about details.

If you can get to Seattle, you too can get a piece of the pie.  The
cleanup work is planned to involve the Seattle, PDX and Vancouver (BC)
Ruby groups.  We're still compiling a list of things to clean up.

--
Eric Hodel - drbrain at segment7.net - http://segment7.net
FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E  7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04