[Rubygems-developers] Patch and scripts for offline rubygems usage

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Sun Jun 12 09:47:56 EDT 2005

On 07-Jun-05, at 11:54 AM, David Glasser wrote:

> [ Just sent this to ruby-talk, but perhaps this is a better place
> to send it. ]
>
> See http://web.mit.edu/glasser/www/ruby/ for the patch and
> scripts.  I suspect I should be contributing at least the patch to
> the rubygems project, but I'm not sure the best way to do this --
> hopefully somebody from the project will read this and tell me.
>
> --dave
>
> (

Hi Dave.

Thanks for the patch.  I applied it and added gem_mirror to the
RubyGems source (with a small change to make it work on Windows---
we've been bitten before by not opening files with "wb", so I knew to
look for it).

Would you consider adding some docs to http://docs.rubygems.org?

Thanks!
Chad