[Rubygems-developers] [ANNOUNCE] RubyGems Release 0.8.11

Lothar Scholz scholz at scriptolutions.com
Thu Jul 14 10:49:16 EDT 2005

Hello Hugh,

HS> On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Jim Weirich wrote:

>> = Announce: RubyGems Release 0.8.11

HS> This patch I sent never made it.  Is it fundamentally flawed, or
HS> does it need specific tweaking?

This patch does not solve the problem for this (IMHO stupid) flag was
introduced. Calling rdoc for rails runs into an infinite loop at the
moment so the rescue clause is never reached.

Tell D.H.H. to add an empty ".document" into the directory, it is
already a fault on this side as the templates shouldn't be indexed
because they are not ruby code.

Best regards,
 Lothar Scholz                mailto:scholz at scriptolutions.com