[Rubygems-developers] More release questions and issues

Jim Weirich jim at weirichhouse.org
Sat Jul 9 22:59:22 EDT 2005

(1) The changelog mentions Mark Hubbart's changes to support the Mac OS X
framework files.  Can I get more information on this ... like how to take
advantage of it?

(2) Anybody mind if we change the name of "gem inspect" to "gem contents"?
Inspect is close enough to install to goof up the abbreviated commands (i.e.
"gem i" becomes ambiguous).  I noticed that no one has written up docs for
the inspect/contents command yet.  I'll do that before the final release.

Wow, there's a lot of little cleanup stuff to do for this release. ;)