[Rubygems-developers] Re: [BUG?] 'No metadata found' using gems 0.8.4

Assaph Mehr assaph at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:47:44 EST 2005

Just found the --debug options:

c:\Tools\Ruby\gems>gem i --debug actionmailer-0.5.0.gem
Attempting local installation of 'actionmailer-0.5.0.gem'
Exception `RuntimeError' at
c:/bin/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/package.rb:498 - No
metadata found!
ERROR:  Error installing gem actionmailer-0.5.0.gem[.gem]: No metadata found!

HTH,
Assaph