[Rubygems-developers] Wiki Spam -- GRRRRRR!

Austin Ziegler halostatue at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 09:07:53 EST 2005

Ruwiki doesn't support the full feature set, but authentication is
working. I haven't had time to update the pages on the Ruwiki website,
but look at ruwiki.rubyforge.org -- you can't edit pages there unless
you're logged in as a RubyForge user.

If Tom and others want to install it centrally (using the 0.9.x gem)
and make it available as an option, we can do that now.