[Rubygems-developers] Good new on authenticating proxies!

Assaph Mehr assaph at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 20:13:15 EST 2005

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:07:08 -0500, Chad Fowler <chad at chadfowler.com> wrote:
> Great, Assaph!  I wonder how we should get the word out re: using
> apserver.  Maybe we can throw it in the README.

Or a wiki page or wherever. But I wouldn't hold my breath for users to RTFM...

> Thanks much for your patch!  I'll apply it this evening after dinner.

bon apetit!
Please check the patch manually, as for some reason it picked a few
lines that weren't changed (i'm unsure why as i've tested for
whitespace).

> Regarding the Zlib BufError, it's strange that I have the exact same
> configuration as you and don't get the error.  I hate that kind of bug.

I know the feeling. Let me know if you want me to test anything: i'll
be near the comp for the next (whimper) 8 hours...

Cheers,
Assaph