[Rubygems-developers] Good new on authenticating proxies!

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Mon Feb 7 20:07:08 EST 2005

Great, Assaph!  I wonder how we should get the word out re: using
apserver.  Maybe we can throw it in the README.

Thanks much for your patch!  I'll apply it this evening after dinner.

Regarding the Zlib BufError, it's strange that I have the exact same
configuration as you and don't get the error.  I hate that kind of bug.