[Rubygems-developers] Patch that fixes Proxy authorization problem (407)

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:53:13 EST 2005

Hi. There is final patch for "Proxy problem"

What have done:
 - fixed tests on Windows.
 - Used latest open-uri library from CVS ruby
 - Added proxy user authorization discovering. Extract it from provided
proxy URL or from HTTP_PROXY_{USER,PASS} as described above. For env
variables used both cases. Added tests for this functionality

Patched version of RubyGems working for me.

Please review this changes and make sure that gems still working for you :)

--
anatol (http://pomozov.info)